Heyday Bed® Dog Mat. A mat that’s both snuggly AND durable? We’re into it! This mat by West Paw™ is made with a wonderfully textured, super-soft knit fabric on top and tough micro-suede on the bottom that resists picking up floor dirt. Filled with recycled IntelliLoft which uses between 28 and 78 recycled bottles in each bed. This comfy mat can be used at home, in the crate, or on the go! The Heyday Bed® with Microsuede® has such amazing, durable fabric that most spots and spills can simply be wiped up with a damp cloth. For deep cleanings, throw the entire bed into the washer and dryer. Made in the USA.
- Extra fill in center
- Low profile makes it perfect for puppies and senior dogs
- Super-soft fabric that surrounds the pillowy bolsters
- Oeko-Tex® Certified safe textiles
- Crate-friendly sizing
- Washing machine and dryer safe
- Handmade in Bozeman, Montana
S: 26 in. x 19 in.
M: 32 in. x 22 in.
L: 40 in. x 27 in.
XL: 46 in. x 32 in.
West Paw™ is among companies that aim for a more balanced “triple bottom line”—measuring success not just by profit, but how they treat people and our planet. Certified by the non-profit B Lab, B Corps, they hold an above-and-beyond commitment to healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency, and accountability, earned for a variety of reasons—highlights include:
- Handcrafting 100% of their products in the USA
- Manufacturing completely safe products: BPA and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA compliant
- Use eco-friendly materials
- Hosting a Join the Loop® toy recycling program
- Working from an environmentally conscious office building
- Offering generous wages and benefits (including flexible schedules) for employees