Beaded Leather Dog Leash is a luxury leash, completely unique and handmade by artisan women in Brazil. Your pup will truly shine in the vibrant colors and sun reflecting beads! This gorgeous leash uses full grain leather, the most durable leather solely used by luxury brands, treated with organic beeswax making it suitable for indoor and outdoor activities. Each bead is made of unbreakable glass and stitched one by one following the ancient Brazilian tradition of “tear beading” to make the stitching indestructible. Using this stitching method allows for resistance to scratching and you can be assured that beads will not fall off. The look is completed with non-rusting stainless steel hardware. Not only will your pup be the most stylish in town, your purchase also saves dog lives while financially empowering skilled artisan women! emaining profits provide sustainable development and empowerment of artisan women from the community of Araxa in Minas Gerais, Brazil. Please note: the leather is purposely un-dyed and very pliable to provide your little pup with the highest comfort.
- Luxury piece handcrafted by artisan women of Minas Gerais in Brazil
- Pliable and un-dyed full grain leather make this leash ultra soft and cozy to wear.
- Made of the same high-end quality leather used to make designer’s handbags
- Made of one single leather piece to avoid tearing
- Leather treated with organic beeswax for water resistance
- Stainless steel hardware resist rusting.
- Made following the tear beads manufacturing process, an ancient tradition that requires manual work to ensure beads resistance and prevention from falling off.
- Beads made out of unbreakable glass for long lasting coloring, shine and durability.
- No plastic, no nylon, no chemicals or artificial colorings
47 in. x 1 in. Width
Be the first to write a review
Hmm...you don't seem to have purchased this product yet to be able to leave a review.
You have already reviewed this product. If you would like to edit your existing review then please contact us directly.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line with your question.