Get Fido to sit, stay, and shake with the delicious Bacon Mutt Munchers Dog Treats! Your pup will be beggin' for more of these treats made with garbanzo beans, coconut flour, buckwheat flour and sweet potato, making them high in protein and a good source of dietary fiber. Locally-made in San Diego with real ingredients by real people for really good dogs!
• Human-grade ingredients
• Made in small batches in San Diego
• High in protein
• Good source of dietary fiber
Why choose grain-free?
• Grains are a common allergy in dogs causing itchiness and other uncomfortable symptoms.
• Dogs have trouble digesting grains because they take a long time to break down in the stomach.
• Buckwheat is not a type of wheat (it is not even a grain). It is the seed of a plant that is distantly related to rhubarb and sorrel. Buckwheat flour (ground groats) does not contain any gluten-forming protein. It contains four times as much fiber as whole wheat flour, and is also a very good source of manganese and magnesium. The protein in buckwheat is a complete protein, containing all eight essential amino acids.
Garbanzo bean flour, Coconut flour, Sweet potato, Bacon, Potato flour, Buckwheat flour and vegetable oil.