With everything that's going on in the world during this time, we are all being asked to stay home. This is an adjustment for everyone, but we think it's fair to say all pets are AMPED to know their parents are staying home! We have a few tips on how to make the most out of your time at home with your pet.
- Take those walks! Going out for a walk is still allowed, and not only is it great for you to get out of the house, but it’s great for your pets too. You can both get a little exercise and some much-needed Vitamin D!
- Use this time at home as added quality time with your pet. Now is the time for you to snuggle up all day without any guilt!
- Give your pet a nice place to chill. Your pet isn’t going to be staring at you while you’re working all the time, so you might as well give them a comfy spot for them to take a nap! A nice bed or a cozy blanket is the perfect place for your four-legged BFF to hang while you’re working.
- Keep your pet entertained. Pets are like kids – they always have to be entertained! A great way to keep them entertained is with toys! Interactive toys like burrows and treat releasing toys will keep your pets’ brain stimulated and will be fun for you to watch, too!
- Treat your pet! In addition to extra kisses and cuddles, hook your pet up with some of their favorite treats! Whether it’s adding them into a toy, hiding them to make it a game, or just because, we’re all for it.
This is an interesting time for everyone, but we feel lucky to be able to spend this time with our favorite four-legged family members. Stay safe during this time!